The world of agriculture is changing constantly. The most innovative equipment makers specify Austempered Ductile Iron(ADI) for many applications. ADI allows for lighter, stronger, more wear-resistant parts. When your machine has ADI Inside you know you are dealing with an engineering leader.
Look for the ADI Inside seal.
What does ADI Inside mean to the North American farmer?
- It means stronger and more wear resistant parts to save you money and down time.
- It means your machines are made by forward-thinking manufacturers of all sizes.
- It means the design of your parts and your machines are optimized by the iron casting process as executed by modern metalcasting foundries. This means metal where you want it and no metal where you don't.
- It means reliable parts made in USA and Canada by your neighbors.
- It means parts that work as hard as you do, with increased strength and wear-resistance.
ADI is found on large and small tractors, combines, tedders, seeders, tillage machines, and all kinds of other agricultural equipment. The applications for this technology expand every day.
Read these examples of ADI being put to work for the needs of modern agriculture:
ADI Improves Farm Equipment Performance , as seen in Farm Equipment Magazine
Agricultural Applications of Austempered Iron
Reducing Costs and SKU with Casting Conversions , as seen in OEM Offhighway Magazine
Award-winning ADI Casting from Dotson Iron Castings
A Design Study in Austempered Ductile Iron Drive Wheel for the Tracks on a Compact Utility Loader
45-Piece Conversion to Single Casting Doubles Service Life